A new release of the UTIP Desktop 2.31.0 is featured with a beta version of UTIP Algotrading, a solution for self-development of trading robots.
UTIP Algotrading allows to independently develop trading robots, run them and manage them in the Trader’s Desktop Terminal.
Robots execute a trading strategy without constant monitoring by the trader. When writing trading robots, traders can use many assets in their strategy, set various boundary conditions, time periods and much more.
- Saving time in trading.
- Speed of transactions.
- Lack of human factor and emotional decisions.
- Ability to work 24 hours a day.
- High quality diversification.
- Wide range of assets and strategies.
Integrated code editor
The Desktop Terminal has an integrated environment for writing trading robots in the popular object-oriented programming language C#.
On the backtesting tab you can:
- Test robots on historical data and evaluate any trading idea or hypothesis objectively.
- Reveal (or not) the statistical value of a trading strategy.
- Optimize and improve the strategy that deserves the right to live trading.
Please, contact Sales Departmentto get more detailed information about the UTIP Desktop 2.31.0.
Stay up to date with all the new products in the News section on our website.